For some patients, single cosmetic treatments may be enough to provide the ideal smiles that they desire. However, in many instances a combination of cosmetic treatments is necessary to produce a patient’s desired results. In such cases, our dentists can create a smile makeover treatment plan that enhances the appearance of the smile through the combination and customization of multiple cosmetic procedures.
No physical trait embodies a person’s warmth, humanity, and love of life quite like a smile. It’s only natural, then, that so many people want their smiles to be as vibrant and healthy looking as possible. Smile makeover performed at our Levittown practice give them the opportunity to have the precise smiles they have always wanted. The dentists of 4Excellence in Dentistry personalize each smile makeover plan by combining and customizing cosmetic dentistry treatments, along with any necessary restorative dentistry treatments, to the unique needs and goals of the individual patient.
If you are dissatisfied with the appearance of your smile for any reason, we invite you to contact our cosmetic dentistry practice today to schedule your initial consultation with our dental team. We’d be pleased to explain your options, answer your questions, and set you down the path to the smile of your dreams.
Just as no two smiles are the same, no two smile makeovers are the same. Whether you wish to make some subtle refinements to one or two teeth or you want to dramatically reinvent your smile, we will listen carefully to your goals and tailor your treatment plan accordingly. Treatments that are commonly combined in smile makeover plans include:
- Teeth whitening: To brighten and whiten discolored or stained teeth
- Porcelain veneers: For concealing cosmetic imperfections such as gaps between the teeth, chipped or cracked teeth, discolored teeth, crooked teeth, and misaligned teeth
- Lumineers®: A no-prep alternative to porcelain veneers that improves the appearance of teeth that are chipped, broken, discolored, misshapen, or poorly spaced
- Snap-on Smiles®: A revolutionary prosthetic that conceals cosmetic flaws as well as gaps between the teeth or missing teeth
- Invisalign®: A virtually invisible orthodontic system that gradually shifts misaligned and crooked teeth to restore proper alignment
- Dental bonding: Composite resin material applied to the teeth to cover chips, cracks, and discoloration
- Dental crowns: Custom-crafted tooth-shaped coverings to restore aesthetically flawed or weakened, damaged, or broken teeth
- Laser gum reshaping: To create an even gum line and correct the appearance of a “gummy” smile
Patients undergoing smile makeovers will be provided with temporary aesthetic restorations until their permanent restorations have been placed, if necessary. This allows our patients to test out the final results of a smile makeover in order to be sure that they will be satisfied with the outcome of their treatment.
Although the focus of smile makeover treatment is the appearance of the smile, restorative dental treatments may be a part of the smile makeover procedure as well. The following restorative treatments are often included in our smile makeovers:
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Dental crowns and bridges
- Dental implants
These restorative procedures can treat tooth decay, restore damaged teeth, and address tooth loss while enhancing the aesthetics of the smile.
Contact Our Cosmetic Dentistry Practice
At 4Excellence in Dentistry, our dentists have the experience, skill, and eye for aesthetics required to create beautiful smiles. If you would like to learn more about how we can improve the appearance of your smile through a customized smile makeover plan, contact our cosmetic dentistry practice at your earliest convenience. We look forward to helping you achieve the smile of your dreams!